Monday, June 10, 2013

Lindsay Lohan

I really don't know why I did this. I guess I've always felt for Lindsay a bit because I grew up watching her in Disney movies, and since she's around the same age as me I really saw her decline as I've aged. It's strange, because it seems in every picture she has a different face, like things are sliding around and getting taped up or puffed up or painted on. 

But what I really like about her is how she keeps going despite all her apparent misery. She really embodies the sadness and emptiness of the celebrity lifestyle, and it shows in her face. 


UPDATE: The night I posted this I had a dream that Lindsay showed up at a party where this painting was. I apologized, but found once she left she took it with her. When I made to leave I realized she had stolen my car too, filed a police report but the cops were too scared of her craziness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment